1915-S Barber Half Dollar XF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 90% Silver 1915 San Francisco Barber Half Dollar is in Extra Fine condition.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1915-S Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.