Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The magnificent figure of Britannia holds a trident as she drives a chariot and her steeds to war.
- Contains 1 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: The legendary figure of Britannia driving a war chariot. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your Gold Britannia with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Britannia into fine jewelry.
This 1997 Gold Britannia coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this 1997 Great Britain Gold 1 oz Britannia to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.