Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Victor Brenner.
- Obverse: Features the bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Depicts two wheat ears and the denomination.
- All 1922 coinage was struck in Denver. 1922 Plain Lincoln cents were struck in error from a polished die. The Strong Reverse is worth multiples of the other varieties for the year.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1922 Lincoln Cent to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Fine - 15|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||D - Denver (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.