Only $569.00 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Quality uncirculated Gold that is more than 120 years old. These coins are one of the smallest denominations of Gold made by the U.S. mint.
- Contains .048375 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS/NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: The Type-III designation or "Indian Princess Head, Large Head" features Liberty, facing left. She has shed her crown and is shown with the Native American headdress with the wording “United States of America”.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega and San Francisco.
Protect and display your Type-III $1 Indian Head Gold in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, reducing their number and adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $1 Liberty Head coin to your cart today!
Dates and grading service on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.