Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 2,766 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: This beautiful Kookaburra design portrays two small birds perched atop a branch looking up.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2001 10 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
The Australian Silver Kookaburra series from the Perth Mint began in 1990 and is the longest-running bullion program from the mint. Each year has a different design of a kookaburra on the reverse.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.