Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1152 oz actual Gold weight.
- More elusive than their 20 Mark counterparts.
- Obverse: Depicts a portrait of Wilhelm II, German Emperor and King of Prussia.
- Reverse: A rendition of the crowned imperial eagle, with legend, date and value.
- Features the "A" mintmark of the Berlin Mint.
Protect and display your Prussian Gold in style by adding a display box to your order.
Featuring historic designs, these 10 mark coins from Germany are popular with world Gold collectors. Add some of these historic German Gold 10 Marks of Wilhelm II to your cart today!
Dates of the coin you receive will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.