- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the first-ever Silver Krugerrand minted by the South African Mint and is released in celebration of 50 years of the Krugerrand. It bears the same iconic design as its Gold counterpart that is known and loved around the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 1,000,000 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value of 1 Rand and Silver weight. A small privy stamp of the number 50 in a circle is above the antelope.
- Minted at the South African Mint.
This is the first year the South African Mint has released a premium uncirculated Silver coin. The South African Mint is celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the well known Gold Krugerrand. The Gold Krugerrand was the first Gold bullion coin produced in the world and has been a worldwide standard since 1967. 50 years later, the South African Mint is releasing a long-anticipated Silver version of this iconic design.
The South African Mint is limiting the mintage of this coin and it is sure to sell out quickly. Add the very first 1 oz South Africa Premium Uncirculated Silver Krugerrand coin to your cart today!
The South African Mint is considering these to be Gem Premium Uncirculated due to the quality of the Silver being used and the state of art technology which enhances the detail of the coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.