1893 Liberty Head V Nickel MS-65 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
- Product Details
Product DetailsRarely do you see Liberty V Nickels with this nice of a look. This is a truly superior example of the series with claims to higher grades. This sharply struck coin features great eye appeal with luscious fields and frosty devices on the obverse.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Only 38 coins graded higher by PCGS.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Mintage of 13,368,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath surrounding the Roman numeral V.
- Minted at Philadelphia, P.A.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1893 Liberty Head Nickel to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.