- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz Silver.
- Limited mintage of 350,000 units.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing World War I soldier holding a rifle, intent on moving forward.
- Reverse: Features a cluster of poppy flowers entwined in barbed wire.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Don't miss this opportunity to own and be a part of groundbreaking history. Add this special commemorative World War I Commemorative BU Silver Dollar coin to your cart today!
The World War I Centennial Commemorative series was authorized by Congress in 2014, serving to mark the 100th Anniversary of the end of World War I, and honors the 4.7 million men and women who served. The design of this coin was selected from a 2016 public competition directed by the U.S. Mint. The coin obverse has been titled Soldier's Charge and the reverse aptly titled Poppies in the Wire. As reported by the Army Times, World War I veterans have no national memorial in Washington, D.C.; thus the purchases of this coin are to help construct a flagpole and a 65-foot-long commemorative wall in their honor.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.