- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in Copper-Nickel.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Coins in this listing will be in Very Good condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
- Bust may be pointed or rounded, determined by stock on hand.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1860 Copper-Nickel Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.