- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program will consist of four coins minted in 2018 on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the Currency of the EC8 2018 Coin Program.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in protective plastic capsules.
- Reverse: Depicts the national bird of Saint Kitts & Nevis, the Brown Pelican (affectionately known on the islands as "The Booby"), mid-flight in the foreground with sailboats silhouetted by the Islands in the background.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Collect a piece of history from each of the beautiful Caribbean Islands. Add this St. Kitts and Nevis Brown Pelican BU to your cart today!
The Brown Pelican is an elegant bird with an over-sized bill and large body. The national bird feeds by "plunge-diving" from as high as 65 feet, using the force of the impact to stun fish before scooping them into its bill. When young, the Brown Pelican is brown on the head, neck, and upper torso of the body, while white below. As it matures, the body becomes a dark brown while the head turns white.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.