Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/5 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Reverse: Features the trident symbol as it appears on the Barbados national flag as well as the face value Five Dollars and the year.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- This coin is manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint and is a legal tender in the country of Barbados.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 30, 2018
Date:Jul 11, 2018
I have bought two of these so far, it is just a beautiful coin! Will definitely be buying more, and I like the even 0.2 oz better than the 0.1867 oz. That's probably just me.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.