- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Thrace, Chersonesus Silver Hemidrachm circa 400-350 BC.
- Grades range from VG to XF. Reverse motifs may vary. Each coin has an edge cut (noted for accuracy).
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Forepart of lion springing right, head reverted.
- Reverse: Four part incuse square with two raised and two depressed quadrants. Styles may include pentagram, pellets, dolphin, bee, wreath, cicada, etc.
Protect and display your Emperor Nero Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Thrace Chersonesus Silver Hemidrachm 4th Century BC to your collection today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:newby collector
Date:Aug 10, 2019
Date:Oct 16, 2018
This is a very nice coin, and it only gets (4) stars because of my ignorance since I am new. I now know what edge clipping is, it is where they actually cut the coin to verify that it is real sliver. Other then the big edge clip, the coin is nice for 2400 years old. It is not quite as nice as the first picture that apmex shows, but comparable to some of the lesser quality ones shown.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.