2018 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Two Dragons BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
An impressive coin from The Royal Mint, this captivating coin struck in .9999 fine Gold features two legendary dragons that represent the synergy found between the British and Chinese cultures, and has a limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in protective capsules.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds while using a guilloche background design.
- Reverse: Depicts two dragons, one representing the Chinese dragon and one depicting the Welsh dragon. The coin includes the inscription "TWO DRAGONS" as well as the purity and year date.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Celebrate a mythical creature that links two very different cultures with this 2018 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Two Dragons coin. Add this enchanting coin from The Royal Mint to your cart today!
The Welsh dragon is a fearsome beast, once flown on the banners of the battlefield. In Chinese mythology, dragons can control the elements and are symbols of power and strength.
As The Royal Mint celebrates 50 years at its current home in South Wales and continues to expand its bullion business into Asia, it is only fitting that we release a coin celebrating the legendary creature that links two very different cultures.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.