- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The coin’s reverse depicts exquisitely detailed representations of a dragon, a tiger and a flaming pearl, with a stylized representation of clouds in the background. The design includes The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins worldwide
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a box from the mint.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination and the 2018 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a dragon on the right and a tiger on the left, both artistically curving around the rim of the coin.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this spectacular 2018 Silver Dragon & Tiger coin to your cart today!
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature embodying power, wealth and good fortune. Dragons are frequently depicted in pursuit of the flaming pearl, a metaphor for wisdom and enlightenment, which is often represented swirling through mist, smoke and shadows.
Like the dragon, the tiger is considered a lucky animal and has been held in awe for centuries. The pattern on the forehead of a tiger is very similar to the Chinese character for “king” hence it has become a symbol of bravery and power.
In feng shui, the dragon and the tiger are considered perfect matches for one another. According to the traditional Chinese philosophical account of natural balance and interdependence, the tiger is "yin", or female energy, and the dragon is "yang" or male energy.
Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.