Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Rare "Mule" error coin.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: The legendary figure of Britannia holding a trident with a shield and lion by her side. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect and display your Mule Error Britannia coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this stunning 2014 1 oz Silver Britannia Mule with Lunar Horse Obverse coin to your cart today!
Britain's Royal Mint has been striking its 1 oz Silver Britannia coin since 1998. In 2014 it struck its very first 1 oz lunar Year of the Horse coin. The coins are the same size and weight and both feature Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse. The only difference on the obverse is the Britannia has a crenelated edge and the edge for the lunar horse is smooth. The smooth obverse die for the Year of the Horse was used for the Britannia. This type of error is called a "Mule".
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.