Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These 2014 United Kingdom 1 oz Silver Lunar Year of the Horse coins have a few light spots or hairlines.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the fifth effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features a dynamic galloping horse design, along with the year of issue, weight and purity. The stunning design was produced by British Chinese artist and printmaker, Wuon-Gean Ho.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Protect and display your Silver Year of the Horse coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Capture the very essence of the Year of the Horse with this Silver coin produced by the Royal Mint. Add this 2014 Great Britain 1 oz Silver Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
Condition of these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not contain privy marks, spotting, abrasions or gilding.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.