Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near-perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight.
- Guaranteed by the South African Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
For enduring Krugerrand quality, the 1 oz Silver Bullion Coin is made from Silver with purity of greater than .999. Add this 2018 South Africa 1 oz Silver Krugerrand First Strike graded coin to your cart today!
Each Bullion Silver coin is struck in one continuous press that creates its lustrous finish. The Silver 1 oz BU features the distinctive Krugerrand design, making it an irresistible addition to any collection. The Gold Krugerrand was the first Gold bullion coin produced in the world and has been a worldwide standard since the third of July 1967 and has been a mainstay of the Gold bullion industry. This 2018 1 oz Silver Krugerrand will be popular with investors and collectors.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Silver lining
Date:Aug 15, 2018
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.