Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Worldwide mintage of only 6,888 coins.
- 10th Anniversary of the Burnished American Eagle.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Proudly display your Burnished Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box perfect for certified Gold Eagles to your order.
Burnished Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their distinctive look and feel from regular business strike Gold Eagles. Add this 2016-W 1 oz Burnished American Gold Eagle coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.