1900-O Barber Half Dollar VF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A 1900 Barber Half Dollar Minted in New Orleans. This is coin is a fantastic example of Very Fine condition for a circulated set.
- Mintage of 2,744,000 pieces.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicting Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Featuring an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect your Barber Half Dollars by placing them in a Dansco Album today.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review