2018-P 5 oz Silver ATB Cumberland Island (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Cumberland Island National Seashore is the fourth release in 2018 of the U.S. Mint's popular 5 oz bullion America the Beautiful series. This 5 oz coin is the collector version with a burnished finish and comes with box and certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with protective box, capsule and a certificate of authenticity.
- This collector version America The Beautiful coin features a beautiful Burnished Finish and the "P" mintmark. The edge has the purity and metal content inscribed.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Design celebrating the Cumberland Island National Seashore, featuring a snowy egret posing in front of a salt marsh.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Click here for Capsules, Mint Boxes, Mint Tubes and Wood Display Cases to fit every Silver America The Beautiful coin in your collection!
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your cart today!
Cumberland Island National Seashore
Cumberland Island National Seashore was proposed in 1972 joined the National Park System in 1982, set aside to preserve Cumberland Island - the largest of the state’s Golden Isles. The Sierra Club and Georgia Conservancy were pivotal in creating and preserving the park which features beaches, dunes, marshes, and freshwater lakes. Accessible only by boat with only 300 visitors allowed on the island at a time, the park has 23 distinct ecological communities, making it the largest and most biodiverse of Georgia's barrier islands. There are no paved roads or trails on the island, which makes the maritime forests, undeveloped beaches and wide marshes a pristine island gem in the National Park System.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.