- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX offers the largest selection of Holiday-Themed products in the industry, which makes for the perfect gift for a loved one or someone special in your family. To see our full assortment of Holiday-Themed products, check out The Holiday Shop for more seasonal offerings that can only be found here.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in sealed in special holiday tamper-evident packaging. This blue insert card features a flurry of snowflakes.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Obverse: Beautiful American eagle design common amongst APMEX products featuring 13 small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: APMEX logo and web address, weight and purity.
- The accompanying navy blue card (2 1/2" x 3 1/4") lists the weight and guaranteed purity of the Silver round.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Display your 1 oz Silver round by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order. An easy way to store these coins is in the 10-Count Storage Box. Add this convenient box to your order. If you want to order more than 10 we also have a 20-Count Storage Box.
1 oz Silver rounds are one of the easiest and most popular ways to acquire Silver. Add this 1 oz APMEX Silver round to your cart today!
APMEX has created a process to guarantee that our customers receive only authentic Precious Metals products. TEP Packaging is your symbol of guarantee that these rounds were processed exactly as they were delivered, providing peace-of-mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each 1 oz APMEX Silver Round to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each round is protected after they are removed directly from the boxes. Each round is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your round's finish.
The sealing process seals the round within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the round in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 1 oz Silver APMEX Round in TEP Packaging.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the rounds you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the mint. This process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic round — guaranteed.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.