- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These Canadian Silver dimes were struck during the reign of King George V (1910-1936). This is a great way to add vintage Silver coins to any collection at an affordable price!
- Canada Silver 10 cents struck during the reign of King George V (1910-1936).
- These coins will come in Average Circulated condition.
- Years chosen will be determined by stock on hand.
- Obverse: Crowned bust of George V left.
- Reverse: Crowned denomination above date within wreath.
- KM-17, KM-23.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these Canadian Silver dimes to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.