- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $1 FRN's were issued beginning in June 1972.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Like new notes from series 1969-D in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: A portrait of George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the U.S.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These will make a nice addition to any paper money collection. Add one of these to your cart today!
Banuelos/Shultz signatures—Friedberg #1907-C.
The series 1969-D One Dollar Federal Reserve Notes are an elusive issue. With Banuelos/Shultz signatures, these notes were printed from June of 1972 through May of 1974. Although this district had an original printing of more than 218 million, these notes are tough to find this well preserved.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.