- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 2007 Gold Lunar Year of the Pig features a piglet standing in water with rocks, collaborative design. This Series I Lunar Pig has a low mintage of only 3,613 coins adding to its collectibility.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Low mintage of 3,613 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Displays a piglet standing on rocks, above the Gold weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Perth Mint Gold Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this 2007 2 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Pig coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.