Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule inside a beautiful wooden display box.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by Tony Bianco featuringa side-by-side view of three Canadian National Railway (CN) engines that have powered progress in Canada during the last 100 years. On the far right is No. 6060, one of the last mountain steam locomotives delivered to CN. Next is Locomotive 6400, a class U-4-a confederation steam locomotive that was used for the Royal Visit in 1939. In the foreground, CN 2304 is a GE ES44DC model that represents today’s efficient diesel freight locomotives. Instead of denticles, train tracks circle the rim and frame a stylized map that alludes to the railway’s impact across Canada.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Limited to 1,000 coins worldwide, this coin is a highly desirable collectible. Add this 2019 1/2 oz Gold Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.