- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains 20 grams of Aluminum-Zinc.
- Coin comes in a display card featuring imagery from the film and information on this unassuming Hobbit, Bilbo Baggins.
- Obverse: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year and "New Zealand".
- Reverse: Depicts Bilbo's home, Bag End, and the legendary warrior, Thorin Oakenshield in the background. Bilbo is reading the contract presented to take on the role as burglar.
- Sovereign coin backed by the New Zealand government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
New Zealand is home to Middle-earth once again, with the release of the first of three films based on "The Hobbit". This coin commemorates this popular movie series. Add this coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.