Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsJust the slightest bit of wear with some nice original toning.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 6,540,800 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talon.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Thank you for this coin APMEX guys and gals. I appreciate it very much. This coin along with 7 other coins I bought from APMEX are being prepared to be sent to PCGS for grading and ultimately entered into an auction. Y'all please have a blessed day.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.