Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .0387 oz of Silver.
- Coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by William Kneass.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "LIBERTY" on the head band.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1834 Capped Bust Half Dime to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.