Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 0.4837 oz of Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- The "Canadian Gold Reserve" designation labels feature the Red Ensign, the flag of Canada at the time the coins were struck, and the shield depicted on the flag is part of the design on the Gold coins in the hoard.
- Obverse: King George V, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features the inscription "CANADA" above a shield bearing the Arms of the Dominion of Canada in a wreath of maple leaves, beneath which appeared the year of issue and face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your $10 Canadian Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Canadian $10 Gold Reserve coin to your collection today!
In one of the most exciting and significant developments in Canadian numismatics, the RCM recently began selling 30,000 early 20th century Gold coins that had been in Bank of Canada storage vaults for decades. The 30,000 are from a hoard of 300,000 $5 and $10 denomination coins dated 1912, 1913 and 1914, the first years of Canadian government Gold coinage. The remaining 270,000 Gold pieces in the hoard have been melted.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Ottawa (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.