|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Central Bank) program will consist of four coins minted in 2019 on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the Currency of the EC8 2019 Coin Program.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic capsule with a mint issued box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Depicts the beautiful Sisserou Parrot, accompanied by an airplane in mid-flight over the island of Dominica.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
The coin's image captures the essence of Dominica, a lush utopia that ferries weary travelers to another time. Officially known as the Commonwealth of Dominica, the island paradise is affectionately regarded as "The Nature Isle" thanks to its stunning tropical vistas and volcanically-heated, steaming lake. Boasting some of the Caribbean's best hiking and diving, Dominica is a "must-visit" destination for individuals looking to behold nature's bounty and bask under the warm Caribbean sun!
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Collect a piece of history from each of the beautiful Caribbean Islands. Add this Gold Colorized Sisserou Parrot Proof to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.