- Product Details
- Sell to Us
An excellent coin to upgrade your higher grade circulated Buffalo Nickel set. Full date and beautiful design!
- Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Features a bison standing on a raised mound.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not have a mintmark.
Protect your Buffalo Nickels by placing them in a Dansco Album.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1936 Buffalo Nickel to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.