- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of only 30,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Depicts the Hand of Faith nugget along with the text "Hand of Faith, 1980". The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark, the year date, weight and purity are also included.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this 2020 1 oz Silver Hand of Faith Nugget BU coin to your cart today!
Protect your capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Hand of Faith Nugget was discovered on September 26, 1980 in Victoria, Australia. It was sold to The Golden Nugget Casino chain and is currently on display in their Las Vegas property.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Mama Tanner
Date:Sep 18, 2023
Date:May 30, 2020
As an earlier post stated, more beautiful then expected. Also has a nice history behind it. I'm tempted to actually visted the real thing at Gold Nugget casino in Las Vegas NV. They should make a gold version next.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.