- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Extremely limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Each coin is individually packaged in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Displays Rafiki, standing on Pride Rock, while holding up a baby Simba. Below this is the Disney logo and "The Lion King" engraved on the coin. Also included is the metal content, purity and Disney copyright for further authentication.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government and officially licensed by Disney.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Lion King was an iconic Disney movie released in the mid-1990s. It has been a favorite of movie-lovers ever since. Add this limited mintage 1 oz Gold Lion King coin to your cart today!
THE LION KING:
Disney's The Lion King is an animated film first released to the public on June 24, 1994. Winning two Academy Awards for the music and a Golden Globe for Best Motion Picture, The Lion King continues to be a classic film for children and adults alike. The story follows a young lion cub, Simba, and his life through adulthood. The movie is set in the Pride Lands of Africa, where lions rule the kingdom. One of the more memorable scenes of the film is at the beginning when the baboon shaman Rafiki blesses the lion cub Simba and presents him before the onlooking animal kingdom as the evocative song "The Circle of Life" can be heard.
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:blue wolf
From:San Jose, CA
Date:Aug 18, 2020
The coin I got had a weak strike and definition was fuzzy. It's nice that it's a small mintage and I like the subject matter from Disney but I expected better from such a high premium.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.