1988-W Gold $5 Commem Olympic PR-69 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This $5 Gold coin was issued to commemorate United States' participation in the 1988 Olympic Games held in Seoul, Korea, and is graded PR-69 by PCGS.
- Contains .2419 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect PR-69 condition.
- Obverse: Features Nike, the goddess of victory, wearing a crown of olive leaves.
- Reverse: Depicts a stylized Olympic flame with the Olympic rings above containing the letters “USA.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your $5 Commemorative Olympic coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1988 $5 Olympic Commemorative coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.