|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of a Native American wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination “Five Dollars.”
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints:
* New Orleans
* San Francisco
Protect your $5 Gold Indian with this clear plastic capsule or display it in a coin bezel as well.
Coins in this listing have been cleaned or may be ex-jewelry pieces. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 5, 2015
Posted By:Sad buyer
Date:Dec 30, 2013
I bought this expecting it to look like the pictures, but one side of the coin is severely scratched up. Several dealers told me it was not worth more than scrap, due to the amount of damage.
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: It is unacceptable that you'd receive a coin in such poor condition. Our product managers do their best to send out cleaned coins, not damaged ones and we have policies and procedures to ensure this. Sounds like this time, one slipped through those processes. Know that you can always contact us at 800-375-9006 to trade your coin in for a different one. Customer Service is reaching out to you in an effort to make this right. Once again, we apologize for the issue and inconvenience and will look into the issue further. Thank you for your feedback.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.