- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Previous 1 oz Gold Domed coins from Royal Australian Mint have quickly sold out from the Mint, some even in the first few weeks of the release! Now is your chance to own an extremely limited mintage, beautiful .9999 fine Gold coin with a Proof finish. The coin is elegantly packaged in a box that displays both the coin and the certificate, and also included is a Lunar-themed outer box.
- Limited mintage of only 750 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Includes a display box, along with an outer box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the lunar calendar wheel, with the ox at the top of the wheel, and the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the ox, surrounded by willow branches. Also included is the title "Year of the Ox", along with the metal content and purity.
The Royal Australian Mint has released a new Gold Domed coin to celebrate the second animal in the Chinese Lunar calendar, the ox. Add this special 2021 1 oz Gold Domed Lunar Year of the Ox Proof coin to your cart today!
Lunar Year of the Ox
The ox is the second sign of the twelve-year lunar calendar, and 2020 brings the year of the metal rat. People born under this sign are known for being patient and humble. The traditional story of the zodiac race also describes the Ox's patient nature. According to legend, the Jade Emperor invited animals to race across a swift river, to determine their position in the zodiac. Though the ox was likely to win, the clever Rat hitched a ride with the ox, jumping into first place. With this, the ox became the second in the zodiac.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.