Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the Gold and Silver Eagles are expected to receive an updated design mid-year 2021. The anticipated design changes mark the beginning of a new era for these popular series. Act now to add the final issue of the classic design to your collection!
The U.S. Mint does not sell bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Each box contains 100 Silver American Eagles from Sealed U.S. Mint boxes.
- Final year of the classic design!
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Sealed boxes contain 5 MintDirect® sealed tubes of 20 Silver American Eagles each.
- Stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. This will be the final issue to feature the classic Mercanti reverse used since 1986, with the series' first design change expected to be introduced mid-year.
With 1 oz of fine Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States. Add this 2021 100-Coin Silver American Eagle APMEXclusive® Mini Monster Box to your cart today!
Each Mini Monster Box contains five sealed MintDirect® tubes of fresh, unsearched coins, removed directly from a sealed U.S. Mint Monster Box and packaged in a stackable plastic APMEX Mini Monster Box. Each Mini Monster Box is secured with plastic straps to keep the tubes in place during shipping.
APMEX uses a special machine for this sealing process to ensure the products you receive are sealed completely, once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on the conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2021 1 oz Silver American Eagle coins. Five tubes are then packaged in a sturdy, stackable APMEX Mini Monster Box and secured for shipping.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.