Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 gram oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a package with the certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions of the issuing country, year of issue, face value, weight of coin and fineness.
- Reverse: Features an image of Albus Dumbledore. Included is the Harry Potter logo in a lighting bolt.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
An iconic image from the Harry Potter movies now can be yours. Add this amazing 1/2 gram Gold Dumbledore coin to your cart today!
Albus Dumbledore was a half-blood wizard, revered in the wizarding world as one of the greatest wizards in the modern era. He was the Headmaster of Hogwarts for over thirty years, a time period that encompassed both of Voldemort's attempts to take over he Wizarding world.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.