Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 100 coins.
- Obverse: Features the coat of arms of the Republic of Cameroon.
- Reverse: Features a close-up view of a mandrill's face in distinct blue and red coloration.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing a measure of security.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful colorized Gold Cameroon Mandrill coin to your cart today!
Mandrills are native to rainforests and forested savannas in southern Cameroon as well as other part of equatorial Africa. Mandrills are a primate of the Old World monkey family whose appearance are similar to baboons with bright red and blue facial coloration.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.