- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule with numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a stylized representation of an ox with its calf. The oxen are gilded in 24 carat gold and in the background a village is depicted among mountains. Also included in the design is a cherry blossom tree, the Chinese character for ‘ox’, the inscription ‘OX 2021’ and the Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Start your Gilded Lunar Series III Collection today by adding this Perth Lunar Presentation Box to your order!
Add this spectacular 2021 1 oz Silver Year of the Ox Gilded coin to your cart today!
Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar ox in 2021, 2009, 1997, 1985, 1973, and every 12th preceding year are said to be kind, intelligent, honest, and reliable. Admired for their strong work ethic, logical mindset, and calm demeanor, they are recognized as great leaders.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.