- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Struck during the reign of King George VI (1936-1952).
- Mintage of 1,363,816.
- Contains .60 oz of Silver.
- This coin will have Almost Uncirculated details with some cleaning.
- Obverse: Bust of George VI left.
- Reverse: Tower at center of building above date.
Protect your vintage coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Canadian Royal Visit Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.