|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination and type was one of the first small size Silver Certificate issued.
- This note comes housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve from PMG.
- Certified by PMG as Choice Very Fine-30 condition.
- Friedberg #1500*.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Large “ONE” with “ONE DOLLAR” superimposed at center.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, graded examples of these Silver Certificates are not that easy to find. Add some of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.