|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- One of the very first Legal Tender notes issued by the United States.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve graded Very Fine-25 by PMG.
- Series of 1863 $20 United States Legal Tender Note.
- Chittenden/Spinner signatures—Friedberg #61a.
- A well circulated example of this elusive note.
- Finest Known.
This note is a quality example of early U.S. paper money issues, and is in Very Fine-25 condition with the usual edge issues found on these early notes. Add this classic to your cart today!
The necessity of financing military operations during the Civil War forced the federal government to print paper money.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.