- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains total of 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is presented in a classic display case with a clear magnetic lid. The case is packaged in a beautifully illustrated shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: The obverse of the coin bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II within a pattern of beads, the 2020 year-date and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The coin incorporates a rotating gold-plated sterling silver bead resembling the form of an ox. It is surrounded on the reverse by artistic portrayals of oxen among floral motifs. As well as The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark, the reverse also includes the coin’s weight and fineness.
Add this unique, highly innovative Silver Year of the Ox Rotating Charm coin to your cart today!
Perth Mint Commemorative Coins
APMEX carries many stunning Silver Commemorative coins from The Perth Mint with exciting themes and unique finishes. Experience the animals of The Outback with the Deadly & Dangerous Series or travel back in time to your favorite Western with classic John Wayne coins. Our assortment contains a range in sizes from 1/2 gram to 5 oz coins, making these Australian Commemorative coins attainable for collectors of all budgets.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.