- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This APMEXclusive® has a limited mintage of 7,000 coins. This bullion Silver coin, issued by the country of Barbados, is the newest design in the Caribbean series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 7,000.
- Multiples of 20 coins in heat sealed rolls. All other coins will be in protective capsules.
- Obverse: Displays the Barbados coat of arms along with the face value and purity. The golden shield of the arms carries two Pride of Barbados flowers (the national flower) and the bearded fig tree (ficus Citrifolia). On either side of the shield are the supporters – on the right is a dolphin, symbolic of the fishing industry, and on the left is a pelican, after Pelican Island, a small outcrop later incorporated into the Deep Water Harbour development. Above the shield is a helmet and mantling and on a wreath is the arm and hand of a Bajan holding two crossed pieces of sugar cane symbolic of the sugar industry. The coat of arms carries the motto "Pride and Industry."
- Reverse: Features an image of a green monkey hanging from a tree with his tail. Surrounding the monkey are additional tree branches and leaves. The name of the coin, purity and year of issue are also on the reverse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Barbados government.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is a great Silver bullion coin for any collector. Add this beautiful Green Monkey coin to your cart today!
Barbados Caribbean Series
This is the fourth design in the Caribbean Silver series which has included the seahorse, pelican and octopus. Each year, a new design has been minted. This Silver bullion program has become popular not only with bullion buyers, but also collectors. All previous coins in this program have sold out and are difficult to find in the market. Check out our collection of other Barbados Gold and Silver coins.
70% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 18, 2023
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.