Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In addition to these coins being an APMEXclusive®, we have partnered with PCGS to create a custom label. The design of the label pays homage to Netherlands with iconic images featuring a Windmill and a multicolored Tulip with a modern and up-to-date touch.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a warship with a flag on the stern. The inscription reads “CONCORDIA RES PARVAE CRESCUNT” which may be translated as Unity makes Strength.
- Reverse: Features the province weapon of Utrecht and the inscription “MO:NO:ARG:ORDIN:TRAIECT”: MONETA NOVA ARGENTEA ORDINUM TRAIECTUM. It means New silver coin of Utrecht.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Dutch Mint.
This stunning Silver coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, restrike design. Add the 2021 Netherlands 1 oz Silver Ship Shilling Restrike to your cart today!
The “Schelling” is a Dutch coin type which has been around in many varieties. The Ship Shilling was brought into circulation in 1670 because many inferior pieces were in circulation of previous varieties of the coin. The nominal value of six stuivers (5 cent coins). The name of the Scheepjes-Schelling is derived from its use in trades. The coin was mostly used internationally.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.