1921-D Morgan Dollar BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1921-D Morgan Silver Dollar was minted nearly 100 years ago at the Denver Mint. Minted from 1878-1921, this design by George T. Morgan is considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage.
- Contains .7734 oz of pure Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of 20,345,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
Proudly display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
Expand your Morgan Silver Dollar collection by adding this 1921-D Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 3, 2017
Date:Nov 28, 2016
I normally do not prefer the 1921 Morgans as much as the original older years, but i bought this one to obtain one from each mint. The coin was BU and as advertised. There were some coin marks on it, but still great shape. APMEX delivered it well protected and quickly shipped.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Jun 26, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.