1888 Morgan Dollar BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsGreat eye appeal makes this a popular date among collectors. This coin would fit well in a Brilliant Uncirculated set of Morgan Dollars!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 19,183,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features no mintmark as it was minted in Philadelphia.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
Minted from 1878-1921, this design by George T. Morgan is considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1888 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 26, 2015
APMEX offers Morgans at almost always the lowest prices I've found for strickly BU. The also have Morgans in stock (no backorders). They process orders very quickly (1 or 2 days) and they get shipped by USPS very quickly.
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.