- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- This issue comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mint mark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1881 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 26, 2015
Good quality BU Morgans in low MS 60 and higher grades. Great way to start a collection without spending high prices. APMEX offers BU Morgans at prices lower than I usually find elsewhere. And they ship very quickly; 1-2 days and it is sent to USPS (FREE shipping). And it seems like only 2 days and the package is in my hands.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.